UNITED STATES GOLF ASSOCIATION RULES WILL GOVERN PLAY except where modified by local rules.
- Water Hazards- Lake to left of #2 Green is a water hazard and water level defines its margin. Proceed according to USGA rule #26-1.
- Lateral Water Hazard- Lake to right of #2 Green is a lateral water hazard and water level defines margin of hazard. Proceed according to USGA rule #26-1c.
- Immovable Obstructions- (Definition 10)- Relief is provided for Interference of player’s stance or swing by any immovable obstruction. For procedure see USGA rule #24-2b.
- Ball on Wrong Putting Green- Ball must be dropped off green, no nearer hole. No penalty.
- Waste Bunkers- Fairway bunkers on hole #4 and #8 shall be played as waste bunkers (ie. club can be grounded).
- Replays- Please DO NOT cut over #4 Tee (included twilight golfers). All replays must begin on #1 Tee.
- Carts- Please keep golf carts off tee areas and 20 feet away from greens.
LIABILITIES: Bixby Village Golf Course is not responsible for injuries to players, damage to equipment or private properties. B.V.G.C. reserves the right to remove any golfer/guest from the golf course or premises.
NO SLOW PLAY